Thursday 14 August 2008

BEWARE PROACTIV

AVOID them like the scum they are.
The product is ok, not good for sensative skin though. Can only use it about 2 times a week...EPIC FAIL! Since they BOAST about how its good for sensative skin.

They charged my credit card once without my permission and I was pissed...I'm also down whatever they charge for shipping an item that I didn't want. They advertised a product a test/samples pack once off...Apparently it WASN'T since I suddenly gotten another pack a month later.

So with all the CRAP they put me through I thought I would bill them. The bastards obviously DON'T give a shit about the customer...So they only refunded the amount minus shipping back to them


So I am NOT a happy consumer by all means...I'm a very pissed off consumer...VERY PISSED OFF.

No comments: